Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My story......

In my early years I would have never guessed that I would take on a passion for cooking. I was not what some would consider your "Typical Mormon Housewife". I had never been one to participate in sewing or scrap booking, and creativity has never been my strong suit. I was surprised to learn over the last four years how much I enjoy cooking and entertaining. Now friends, don't expect anything super fancy from me. Just recipes that I have used and abused over the last 4 years trying to please a very picky husband. I always have Friends and family asking for recipes so I decided this would be a faster approach to spreading word. I will not claim most of these recipes as my own. Most have been taken from family or friends or my other cooking bloggers. I will make sure to give them credit where it is due. Hope you Enjoy!

2 comments:

Miss_Elise09 said...

I love cooking too! I'll share recipes when I have them. Maybe they'll help. :) Good luck on your blog. Follow me too, if you'd like. :)

Johnston Family said...

What a fun idea! Can't wait to try some of your recipes!